Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Fun!!


Yesterday and Today were filled with Family Easter activities!! Yesterday we went over to Josh's parents house to eat lunch, and hide eggs for Kaylee our niece. It was so much fun watching her pick the eggs up and put them in her basket. The baby (K B) is too little to hunt eggs just yet we will have to wait until next year. Today was a fun day! I went to my parents house and to my grandparents house for lunch. The Easter Bunny brought me some candy, a new sunflower rug, and soem dish towels!! I enjoyed hanging out with my crazy yet fun family, especially at lunch!! Overall it has been a great weekend -- just went by entirely too fast!



Here are a few pictures from the weekend!



Hope you enjoy!
Kakie hunting eggs with Gunner looking on!




KB sitting with Josh -- to cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment