Friday, November 13, 2009

Introducing.....


I am so excited to share some great news! Josh and I are going to have a baby!! I thought I was only 5-6 week turns out at my first OB appointment we found out I am 11 weeks and 2 days today!!!! We had been trying for a while and my doctor put me on Chlomid because I was not ovulating. The doctor was monitoring my levels and decided my levels were not getting high enough. We made an appointment for December 21st with the ART Program in Birmingham. Well at my doctor's appointment yesterday we got to see our sweet angel. We went back and looked at the charts and figured out that my FSH level was so low because I was already pregnant and my brain was not longer telling my body to ovulate! Crazy!! We are beyond excited and cannot wait until June to meet "Baby Powell." I go back to the doctor December the 10th until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment