Friday, March 12, 2010

Sawyer's Up Close and a Quick Update!



I know this is alittle late, but we have had a busy past 2 weeks!! Josh's Grandad had bypass surgery on Friday. Everything went really good and he was able to go home on Wednesday. On the Thursday before the surgery we had Sawyer's 3D/4D ultrasound. It was awesome!! He did so good and we were able to see his precious little face. Although, I have to admit it just made me want to hold him and kiss those chuby cheeks evenmore! I am 28 weeks already (7 months) and I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by!! Wednesday night Josh decided we should go out on a date since we have not been out in a while. We decided we would go to the Olive Garden. It was so good but my stomach started hurting right after I got done eating. I didn't even finish my ravioli. Needless to say, we didn't even make it home before I had to get Josh to pull over! I was so sick!! I got that nasty bug that has been going around for a few weeks now. I haven't been sick today so I hope that I am going to get back to normal soon!! I just feel so bad for Sawyer because I know this cannot be good for him. I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Here are some of the pictures from the ultrasound!!


Trying to put his fingers in his mouth!!


Snuggly and Content!!

No comments:

Post a Comment