Thursday, July 1, 2010

What We Have Been up to......

I cannot believe it is JULY already!!! Sawyer is now 10 weeks old and growing everyday!! He is starting to smile at us, which completely melts my heart. I am dreading leaving him, but so excited about starting my career! I am going to get to use that degree that I work 4 long years for!! I have been working on my classroom and cannot wait to shut that door and have my students looking back at me. We are looking forward to a fun-filled weekend. We will be hanging out with my family Saturday and cooking out with friends Sunday! I hope everyone has a happy and safe
4th of July!! Thanks to those who have and are fighting for our freedom!! GOD BLESS AMERICA! Here are some pictures - hope to get more this weekend!!

peace.....



No comments:

Post a Comment