Friday, May 27, 2011

Letter to Sawyer - 13 months!

Sawyer,


You are 13 months old now! I cannot believe how fast this past year went by! You are the sweetest, most loving, giggly baby. You amaze me each day of what you are doing and learning. I never imagined I could love something as much as I love you. You put a smile on my face every day and I know God has something special in store for your life. I pray daily that Daddy and I will raise you to love the Lord, guide you and teach to always do your best. I LOVE you Sawyer Powell and am glad God chose me to be your Mommy!!








About you:

You have four teeth.

You are taking a few steps, but still don’t trust yourself enough to let go.

You will eat anything- even mustard (which I despise).

You can say mama, dada, yaya, bye(and wave), pant like a dog(which is so funny), put your arms up for touchdown, when we ask if you are 1 you will hold up 1 finger, and say I (you want us to say love you)!

You will playing in the bath ALL day- you love water!



That is all I can think of now…. Love, Mommy





God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment