Sunday, January 15, 2012

Almost 21 months!

It has been so long since I last posted. Sawyer is now almost 21 months old.... which is almost 2!!! MY BABY IS ALMOST 2!!! Where has the time gone?!?. He is definitely the center of attention and the LOVE of my life. I have no idea what Josh and I did with out him. He is the funniest, most loving, sweetest, and liveliest little boy I have ever seen. He will count to ten (even #s to ten), repeat most letters of the alphabet ( he will say n,p,s,t,x and z) and he knows farm animals and their sounds. He will say anything and is a little jabber jaws. He will also get your attention if you are not watching him and want you to clap. He had his first case of strep right after the New Year and we found out that he weighs 27.6 lbs!! He is growing up WAY to fast. He loves books and playing outside. Here are a few picture of my baby boy! Enjoy!



Sawyer and his kitty

Swinging

Me and my angel boy!

one of my favorite pic of Sawyer at Christmas

Family PIC!!

Ya-Ya, Big Daddy and Saw

Watching Horses!! (his favorite)!

No comments:

Post a Comment